In titles and description. DENDRITIC AGATE / OPAL. GREEN AMETHYST / PRASIOLITE. RUBY ZOISITE / ANYOLITE. TIFFANY STONE / BERTRANDITE. TIGER’S EYE / HAWK’S EYE. TRILOBITE / TURRITELLA FOSSIL. 212 CARATS COMBINED PRASIOLITE GREEN AMETHYST 925 SOLID SILVER BRACELET. 92.5% silver content ONLY! Size of the Bracelet. 7 to 9 inches. Import charges at checkout. Varied (depends on final weight of the stone used in making the bracelet). Hard Cover Boxes + polishing cloth. SARAH DESIGNS, CANADA 925. I will accept ALL and EVERY of your “Best Offers” considering they are reasonably placed! In North America and Italy. Excellent customer service with a smile! I follow up with ALL my customers regarding their concerns. Massive quality inventory with the widest selection available. Jewelry that makes sense and defies the regular norms. Individual owned business over 18 years of design experience. Manufacturing distribution AND wholesale prices. What you see is exactly what you get! Please check back to see something new added to my store daily. If you love my pieces, please add it to your collection! Russia / Europe / Australia. Asia / Africa / Middle-East. I DO NOT accept return on items. The primary reason for that is: hygienic purposes and customer trust/satisfaction. That’s MY Philosophy! Your feedbacks are important to me as a vendor, so I would love to hear from you. I believe your opinions/comments play a crucial part in the upgrading our product line and encourages us to excel our standards. All my jewelry items are marked “925″for the silver grading and is guaranteed free of any nickel content. All gemstones used in the making of the pendants are authentic semi-precious stones and are professionally graded for highest quality as it has to pass through my QC department before it is posted. These are designer Jewelry, so overall much more superior in terms of durability and quality. 2 What is considered. 925 silver according to North American Standard? Silver is alloyed because in its pure form it is too soft. In North America, to be stamped as’silver’ the metal must be 92.5 percent pure, which is why you’ll usually see the stamp’925′ on sterling jewellery; the other 7.5 percent is copper. 3 How do I take care of my Silver Jewelry? 925 or free-form is a precious metal and therefore requires cleaning from time to time. Storing your jewelry in small zip-lock bags away from oxygenated area or moisture driven environment and from direct exposure to sunlight can minimize tarnish and dullness, making it look like new. Since my jewelry is enclosed with stones, a important fact to be noted is that any sort of chlorine or bleach can accelerate tarnishing and will harm stones such as: Titanium Druzy, Pyrite ammonite, Moldavite, Lapis Lazuli, Rhodocrosite, Coral, Malachite and every sorts of pearls. 4 Where is your studio located? Where do you manufacture your items? I manufacture my jewelry in Vicenza, Italy. Since 2005, I also manufacture my own pieces at the design studio located in Canada. 12 Can I do a walk in at your showroom to do local pick-ups? See my other listings. For more great items! The item “212 CARATS COMBINED PRASIOLITE GREEN AMETHYST 925 SOLID SILVER BRACELET” is in sale since Monday, November 04, 2013. This item is in the category “Jewelry & Watches\Handcrafted, Artisan Jewelry\Bracelets”. The seller is “sarahdesignsjewelry” and is located in Richmond, British Columbia. This item can be shipped worldwide.
212 Carats Combined Prasiolite Green Amethyst 925 Solid Silver Bracelet
Posted by admin on January 27, 2018